| |
|
|
|
|
Notes:
The colonists referred to this area as the Tri-mountain, or Tra-mount or Tre-mount. They also called it Sentry Hill. In 1635, these early English settlers erected a tall wooden beacon atop the hill to warn the countryside of any danger, attack, or outbreak.
From that day forth, the area became known as Beacon Hill. It is located in Sandy's Parish. Latitude: , Longitude:
ResidenceMatches 1 to 1 of 1
| |